Quilting mends the Soul- Just a thought



Hello, no insights today. Just a thought here and there. I am a bit tired today for sure, I am not sure what this insomnia thing is about. It is not like I am over thinking, or drinking too much caffeine before bed, or any of that. It is just there.

Sew, what do you do when this happens to you?

Me I try to read since I love to read, and I love to sew as well. But, I also like to look at patterns I may want to try too. I do a lot of fabric coordination in my head as well. Last night I sat and cut the pieces for my aunts quilt, while I tried to figure out my other aunts quilt too, it was just one of those nights.

Took my meds, went to bed with a book until they kicked in, finally got tired at about 0330. It was just crazy since I had been up early and no napping all day and still could not go to sleep. I swear it is making me a bit nuts.

I do have in the back of my mind this upcoming surgery in October, which was confirmed I will be over night there, and then released the next day. Now to figure out If I need a hotel room due to the time I have to be there or not. It is a fasting night too. I hate those they make not eat after mid night etc, but you do not go to surgery until 18 hours later! UGH! I will be HANGRY person for sure, I already know as I do this every time they say I have to do it.

Technically it is 12 hours before the surgery. Not at midnight so that just sucks they say that!

So Now I am going to go get orders ready, look at inventory for a couple of request and then decide what to do until my prescriptions are ready to picked up. Still have NOT gotten the med I am out of. Currently I sit here on wait about the estimate on my vehicle, and the repair cost on it. They are NOT answering! UGH, yep a Monday for sure.

My to do list has not shrank today either. I just don't feel like doing anything today, and most likely will not until I do. It is a Monday.

I hope you all are having as good a day as possible. I am thinking on my next post as to what I may include, and will write again tomorrow I am sure. For now I just don't want to think either.

Take care of yourselves first, and know you always have a friend here who understands.

T

Comments

Popular Posts