YOU MAKE ME SICK!

You make me sick - caught your eye didn't it!  I bet you thought is he talking about someone or is it something.

It is something!  


A medication I was given to stop nausea and vomiting for another pill I have to take for another six weeks, well it made me so dizzy I could not stand up, sit up or move without feeling like I was going to fall over every time I took it, which was three times a day.  


I could not have cut or sewn for all that time IF I had not tried the med I need to take daily without that pill.  It is TIGAN a pill very strong anti nausea medication which does not cause QT wave elongation, which is the disease I have in my heart is QT wave elongation.  


It controls the way my heart beats so it stays in a normal sinus rhythm. 


Truthfully a medication to take another medication makes no sense to me at all, and one that makes you sicker than what you already are is well... Just ludicrous!


I don't understand the whole idea behind it.  I chose to deal with the bit of nausea that comes along with taking it every day, it is for a short period of time as well.  But the warning lable says to take a antacid with it as well.  So you have to do an extra with it no matter what, but at least the antacid does not make me dizzy than F@#K!  Literally could not function with the stuff!  Falling over is NOT my idea of fun.


NOW - I am on a new medication which I started yesterday for insomnia.  UMMMMM, yeah can't function on that either, I slept for ever yesterday into today, then got up and had to go back to bed until it wore off a bit.  Then I moved my desk in front of my recliner so I could at least write and not feel like I was going to go bonkers sitting an office chair.  This crap has to stop!  We will see soon.  


On a brighter note, I have been meaning to go to the shop which sells long arms, offers service, and you can rent by the hour as well.  Also, they sell my quilting thread SUPERIOR I love it, and it is a great price too.  I spent a bit of time in there talking with employees and browsing, too bad they do not have a fabric section there. They did have some backing but its all neutral pre cut at 3 yards.


www.accomplishquilting.com 


They are an Innova dealer too, with three locations to serve you.  Wonderful company in Saint Joseph Michigan, Tn and IN as well.  Check out the website they have used systems too for sale!!


Ugh medication dry mouth sucks!  I can not get enough to drink, and am on a fluid restriction too! But I take lasix too, so that may be a problem with trip to the potty for sure!


Sew I have this idea, as I can not stand at my frame at the moment, That I will take my PQ1500 and it is in my cabinet at the moment and use it like a Sweet 16 sit down, and see how that works for a couple of my smaller things I am working on at the moment, standing at my frame just is not an option at the moment for sure!


I will let you know how this works!  If it is a good thing for sure will let you know!  


Don't forget to follow me on pinterest too! https://www.pinterest.com/tedjohnson790


Oh thank god for Google Chrome, I just had to move my desk back to where it is usually, I could not read well in my chair too far away, and did so without turning off pc and moved it; it shut down and I thought I lost everything!  NOPE restore function was fine!  Phew!

I am writing in larger fonts too, so that those who complained my last blog was hard to read due to smaller font, you can now see it!  Yay!

I don't think there is a back ground color either, I am not sure as I don't see what you do. Ahh I previewed and nope no back ground colors there!  Good less eye strain.

Sew back to my quilting.  Well...

There has not been any!  I have just felt like total crap of late.  This surgery kicked my ass for sure!  The new meds and changes are just too much for me to even function at half mast at the moment.  It SuckS!

But I have a crap ton of ideas to try out for sure.  But as far as any sewing NOPE do not trust myself at the moment.  I need for these meds to get out of my system for sure before trying anything at all.  I like my fingers a lot.  AND with new blood thinner I don't want to cut anything either!  UGH!  I hate this life!

I am going back to T spring for my merch sales, better pricing and better campaigns etc.  Look for them to come soon!

As for now I am done for the day it would seem.  Just too tired again.  UGH need to flush my system of the meds I am not taking any more!

Til later tater!
T




Comments

Popular Posts