WHO? WhAt? Where, When and WHY!?



YES! This is two days in a row. However it is short and quick note to let you all know Haver Island Design in NOW on Pinterest too. I am learning all the basics as I go along and will be uploading merchandise - Created and From the store. I guess it makes a little easier to get to me and my products.

We will See!

So just a quick let you know - You will see a ton of ads clicking up on my pages, no I have not been hacked my ads are releasing all this weekend. But I do plan to sleep as well. So you will see them all throughout the weekend I am sure.

Also, I finally got my editing software in, so I will be learning that as well it says very easy to use and effective. We will see on that too. As soon as I learn it well it enough to do some decent editing, I will get those You Tube videos up and running. I have decided to do a channel separate for Mending the Soul- how quilting has helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks as well as healing from all that has gone on for the last year. Also, since I am trained psychologist I will be touching on all sorts of mental health issues, and a nurse I will be touching on health issues and updates. NO debating! LOL

I may have a rant or two but that may be a whole other channel.

But for now those are the two to look for. I will link them in the blog as well as on the pages on FB, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. I think those are it. I am not going to mess with G+ since I hear that is going away soon like April I think.

I did get somethings done today, not sewing related but things that were just bugging and nagging me to get done so that I can do things I like, house work just sucks! But it has to be done! Oh crud I have to de bone a turkey still tonight too!

Well that is all for now, got to get to that turkey!

Peaceful creating and take care of you!

T

Comments

Popular Posts