Things that make you go hmmmm



Normally I am just a fun easy going person, most of the time just don't piss me off! Well, I am pissed off. Someone I will not mention HER name, has somehow gotten into many of my accounts and done some things to them, that I really just want to take a shovel to her head. I have been spending waaaaay too much time trying to get things back together and in order, then today I start to write here, which I know I have not done so in a bit and find ANOTHER blog page attached to this one, that required a payment.

Perplexed for sure.

I did not pay the amount. I am still trying to figure how to delete the account that was created yet again! I am just so not happy this person is doing this now. I get it her store sucks and is failing, but seriously no one has the right to enter my domains and make changes like this! This will be taken care of I am sure very quickly once I report her to the state which she lives and then to all my domains! I am not trying to ruin anyone's business nor do I want mine subjected to any bullshit, but I am dealing with it daily this past week.

On top of it, I have a crap ton of test to go get done today at 3 pm til 430 pm and its a freezing rain kind of thing going on.

So If I seem short with anyone, I am tired, I don't feel well and I am PISSED off at this one person! WOW Just dumbfounded at the moment.

If anyone got anything strange from "me" in the last couple of days please know it was not me. I apologize to you all if you did! That someone is a bit off mentally I do believe.

SEW!

Well now that is over and done with I HOPE! We can get on to other things.

Yes I am still working on the merchandise and going to have it up soon. I am still sending out orders as I can, this stomach thing has gotten me waaaaaay down, and will be going for a bunch of test today to see what is going on, its a real pain for sure. Then I just have my regular every 6 week blood work to do on top of it today too.

WHY did it have to be freezing rain I can deal with snow any day, but the pelting ice pellets kind of hurt when they hit you in the super high winds we are having. Stopped to get gas, could not get my car door open very easy, so I came home and said I have a 1/4 tank it can wait until the winds die down.

Thankfully I park in the garage and was able to get my door open without throwing myself against it to open it. So then I am back out in it in a couple of hours again. Maybe it will not be as bad as right now. Part of winter in Michigan though, I am used to it, but dang those ice pellets hurt!

Also, I am getting read to get those fat quarter sets up on the site here this week too, I need to move those out of inventory for the newer things coming in in the coming weeks. I hope to have a great deal more to offer very soon at Haver Island Design http://haverislanddesign.com - YES I got that issue fixed too, did not realize SHE had hacked into that site too. I will have to go in today after I get home to be sure everything is up to par there as well. My main concern was getting it back on line. So I will be putting up a new discount code for a couple of days over the weekend since the site was closed down due to the hacking issue. I do apologize for that as well.

As I am sitting here writing right now, I see that my layout has been changed too everything has been moved here too. I will have to make some calls for sure to get this mess taken care of.

I think that is going to be it for now, since I am seeing more things that are making my blood pressure rise! Not in a good way at all.

Sew, for you all out there today in the weather we have going on stay safe, quilt, create, cut, be happy and have a wonderful day.

Peace!

T

Comments

Popular Posts